lauantai 1. elokuuta 2015

We Were Here


Yesterday 24 000 people gathered to Ratina Stadium at Tampere, Finland, to listen to three bands and their music. The weather might have been cold and skies cloudy, but especially when standing in the crowd, letting pyros' warm breath embrace your face and seeing your favorite musicians on stage... Who would notice the cold or some slight rain? Sonata Arctica, Children of Bodom and Nightwish kept us warm.

Sonata Arctica


Children of Bodom


Nightwish



Of the three, I hadn't listened to Children of Bodom that much, but the two others I have had around my CD shelves for forever or so it feels. My first encounter with Nightwish was Oceanborn (1998) or Century Child (2002) and with Sonata it was Silence (2001). Fourteen years? Fifteen? All my music back then came through my brother so I'm forever thankful to him for having such a great taste in music! With Nightwish it was love from the first sound as back then I always had my nose in some fantasy book and they created the perfect soundtrack for all the adventures. Have loved them ever since and will keep doing so ~.


2 kommenttia:

  1. It is great to see the bands you love in real life!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. It sure is! The feeling in concerts is always so special :3.

      Poista