perjantai 7. elokuuta 2015

The Resurrectionist



Once upon a time there was a book so pretty I had to buy it. That is, The Resurrectionist: The Lost Work of Dr. Spencer Black by E. B. Hudspeth. (How come some other book series spring to mind from the last name "Black"? Heehee. Sorry.)

Naturally, I have to share some book love here. Here you go. And, oh, if you would like to add this book to your own collection, I bought mine through eBay. The price was just around 16USD.












Bones, all those bones~

~*~

As for other things. Sewing. Reading. Playing. Music. 

6 kommenttia:

  1. Such a gorgeous looking book! Bones and weird creatures are so fascinating.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. They are indeed! That is why this book was an absolute must-have~

      Poista
  2. awawawawawawa!
    I neeeeed this one~ <<3

    VastaaPoista
  3. I definitely want this book but I am trying not to buy anymore books at the moment! I would just go broke if I bought everything I want!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Haha! I have been in a book buying mood all month! Argh! But the books are so pretty that I just can't feel bad about it xD.

      Poista