perjantai 5. kesäkuuta 2015

Kodona Shooting. No Guns Involved.


Whew! Took me a while to sit down and edit these! Since I did my final work for school about kodona, I also wanted to have some proper photos of the gilet sewn in the progress. Therefore I glompfed [Giko] with me and tried to look handsome. When I presented my work, theory and the product, to my class, they were very interested and especially the photos "really set the mood" and my teacher did say something about not being able to believe it's really me in the pictures... I suppose she saw me and my Monday mornings few times too often!

Nevertheless! Have pictures.





Outfit:
Gilet & Pants - selfmade // Tophat & High Collar Shirt & Platform Shoes - secondhand


~*~

Enough representative pictures? Thought so!





Yup. I should make the final picture my new avatar on every possible site.

~*~

As for other things.. I graduated! Whew. After Graduation party I had some nightshifts and entrance exams to new school and worked a bit too hard on all that, since right after I spend two days with fever and completely without energy to even walk inside the apartment. Wups.Way to start the summer.

4 kommenttia:

  1. Gahahahaha, viimonen kuva on kyllä se kaikken paras~
    Näköjään jollain ihmeellä niistä kuvista löytyi jotain käyttökelpoistakin materiaalia, vaikka tuli kyl siinä jonkisen verran taiteiltuu ja katseita keräiltyy jonkise verra myös näit kuvii ottaessa :''D.

    VastaaPoista