lauantai 25. huhtikuuta 2015

Tampere Kuplii. Well, Mostly.


Whew, I can honestly say that this has been one of the busiest half a years I have ever lived through! There is so much to write about that it was hard to decide which topic I should start with. 

Somewhere in May there was a comic festival here in Tampere, called [Tampere Kuplii]. 

I visited the event only briefly with my [sister], but still managed to poke through a good number of comics, take one of them home, see some art and sew Batman logos on skirts. Haha.



In the case of this comic book I must admit that I bought it mostly because the cover art looked awesome, but the art thorough was very nice and the plot interesting. I must admit that I have read manga for many years and the western comics.. not so much. The visual telling is so different it always takes a bit of time to get used to.


And that red eyed lady in there. Made of awesome. I just have a bad feeling that she won't be in the next book...

~*~


As for other things, the school has kept me very busy. As a finishing year we had this one final, huge work to do and that was some intense work week! I made a gilet and wrote a huge pile of pages about kodona style and about being a kodona for the theory part of the work. I also had a photoshoot with my sister to get some proper pictures of the final product. I'll do a proper posting of that when I get around editing the photos!

(Dress ----- Killstar)

Also somewhere around that May month as well was Schatten reunion club event thingy, and naturally I attended it and danced with friends until the place started to close down for the night, haha. After party photos always very glamorous.

Oh. It's gotten late again. To sleep! To dream! 

2 kommenttia:

  1. That dress is amazing! I love the kodona picture, and the comics! The animal on the kittu cover is gorgeous! Glad you got to do fun things as well as work!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Haha, thank you! I\m so glad to notice that I haven\t been working all the time, somehow I tend to forget that :,).

      Poista