torstai 1. tammikuuta 2015

Holidays


Everyone been having good Christmas and New Years and things? I got lost somewhere during November and never made it to December. Or so it feels. I knew I'd be spending a bit too much time at the work during the holidays for anyone's good health (least mine!), but I also decided to set few things that I had to do. Just because it wouldn't be a real holiday without doing them. 

One of the things I was supposed to do before the year changes to 2015 was to write about Tracon, from which the pic at the beginning of this post is from. This goal I seem to have failed, but the others I didn't, haha! 
(To summarize that weekend: it was awesome with so many different panels and things that we had hard time to find time for eating, I spend too much money for video games and was thrilled to have Giko and J-pon to jump around with me wearing epic coords and "animu" wigs ^^.)


Things I did do as I had planned to was to play a video game through. What I played was this DS game 9 hours 9 persons 9 doors. Very interesting game including puzzles, murders, explosions, conspiracy and so on. The ending left some questions, but that's alright in this case. 
Another one was to read a book, so I read through a history book by Hammond Innes, The Conquistadors. The title tells you what that was about and  I must say I found it really interesting and I just loved the amount of maps and pictures included.


Third one was to hide under blankets and watch the telly. My sister came over and we watched the season three of The Walking Dead, and I must admit she has got me hooked on the series. Can't wait to watch some more. I also watched some randomities and one of my favorite movies, Cloud Atlas, which still makes me cry even if I managed to avoid doing so openly this time since I had company, haha. 


Not originally on the list, but I'm happy to include: watched through an anime series with my sister. Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun was a hilarious anime, and if there is a second season out somewhere, I sure want to watch that one too! Now that there is only three days to go, I wish to be able to spend my time on writing, reading books and comics and sewing. Sigh! If I only had one week more...!

I can only imagine the insane amount of blog reading I have ahead of me, since I haven't logged in for.. a month?! Haha! Must reserve some three hours just for that...

Have some air band playing stuff from Tracon, just because I didn't make an actual post of the convention, haha!


4 kommenttia:

  1. I love the outfits! Cloud Atlas was amazing and had some actors I really like too!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Haha, thanks! They were fun to wear!
      Cloud Atlas <3

      Poista
  2. Thank you for these suggestions! I love your outfits so much! <3

    unknownprettylies.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista