tiistai 18. marraskuuta 2014

Eleven Eleven Eleven

I hadn't forgotten these!


As it happens, somewhere in the shady past, I had got tagged by the challenge of eleven facts and questions. The oldest one was all the way from... do I even dare to say.. 2013! Sorry Lon! I had always the full intention to do these, so now I will and finally they are off my bookmarks, haha! Also, since J-pon-the-Wizard managed to save my files from the old laptop's corpse, the answers will be accompanied by random outfit shots from the last six months or so!

I'll start with the oldest one, just to be fair. This one I got from [LonLon].

Rules

1. Each challenged have to tell 11 things about herself
2. You also have to answer to challengers 11 questions
3. Challenged has to create new 11 questions for new challenged
4. You need to challenge 11 bloggers who have 200 or less readers
5. You have to tell who have you challenged
6. Don't challenge back to the person who challenged you

A lovely secondhand lace shirt I found with about 2e's price! Only downfall is that it is so short that it should always be worn with a high waist skirt or a corset. The necklace is from Alchemy Gothic.

Because I'm that good! Or possibly a ghost.

Since I'll be answering 3 x 11 questions during this post, I believe everyone will get to know more about me than they want without those eleven things stated in the rule number one.

1. Your favorite TV/movie character?
There are so many! Oh, who to choose... Loki from the Thor movies! He is a lot of fun and mischief~

Off to an Indian restaurant during the summer. (Nanda Devi, excellent food, must go again). The wrap skirt and the bag are both secondhand.

2. What was your first cell phone?
Some Nokia brick. Which was disturbingly bright lime green in color.

3. If you had a chance to choose one skill to learn perfectly which one would you choose? 
Writing stories in an enchantingly awesome way? Or then, I would love to be able to master costume sewing. Or maybe drawing? I would love to be a perfect pianist too, haha. So many things..!

From that summer week when you could wear nothing heavier than chiffon. 
The box bag - seconhand // Asymmetric knife skirt - HM // Chiffon shirt - a gift // Black platform wedges - Nelly.com

4. Did you have a favorite plushie when you was kid?
Yup. Don't have them here, won't share a pic.

5. Cold or hot shower?
Steaming! As hot as they come!

6. Which color do you hate the most?
Huh, which color... Maybe the light brown you sometime see in superbly boring wooden surfaces?

Off for a stroll in a dress too epic for such a normal task.

7. The funniest thing you've ever heard?
There are so many times I have laughed with tears in my eyes, that it's hard to tell. But they are usually some very silly mind games. Maybe this one conversation about male names starting with letter "A". It was silly, but I was dying on the floor. Pretty much literally.

8. One thing you want to do before you'll die.
Write a book that is either a world wide success of which I'll be remembered eternally or a cult hit never to be forgotten by its supporters, haha.

The shirt is from restyle, but everything else is second hand. I think the school had just started around these times.

9. The worst movie you've ever seen?
There are few I could nominate here, but one to be on the top three at least would be Miike's Battle Royale II. So much wrong, so much no. Especially hurts because the first BR was great!

10. The strangest compliment you've ever got?
One of them would be "I think that women with black rimmed glasses are not nice, but you are an exception."

11. A word/words you use very often?
"LOL" would be one maybe. 

Loose Tooth Platfrom heels - Iron Fist // Saftey Pin Skirt - HM // Poncho - GinaTricot // Pendant - Moi Dix Mois // The rest - random

I take no responsibility for the random things on the background.

Whew! That was the first set, the next round I got from [Tinde], same rules as with Lon's.

1. Do you collect something?
Do I! Yes! I'm a collector, almost a horder, some might say. For example? Books and video games. 

2. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Oh.. oh... umm.. more than enough but never too many?

All those summer pictures make me almost miss the summer though I'm looking forward to the winter and snow! This one features mine, my sis' and J-pon's feet in my favorite (right after Lumous' club locations) summer spot, ie this awesome beach deep in a forest somewhere in Finland, hehe.

3. Have you bought something just because you felt like buying it? (This one was hard to translate!)
Yes, I have. I have regretted a good deal of these later.

4. The most important thing you own?
A hard one! There are many items I have an emotional connection with, but maybe in a way the most important would be my computer. It connects me to many people, it opens doors to inspirational worlds, it has most of my writings stored somewhere inside it and it has some games I would love to have time to play.

No idea where I was headed to, but I love that jacket to pieces.

5. Cola or Pepsi?
Cola.

6. Do you admire some beauty thing like lips, beauty spots, etc?
Can I say I admire all the beautiful things? Heehee. With women I think beauty spots are lovely, with men I love long pretty hair, pale blue eyes and Misha Collins' lips! Err, moving on now!

Going to or coming from school I suppose.

7. Do you own a gameboy?
Nope. But I do have PS1, PS2. PS3, Wii and 3DS?

8. Are you a morning or an evening person?
An evening person. If I wake up on a beautiful morning, don't need to go anywhere and am fully awake with no trace of tiredness, I love mornings too.

I was asked to help out a friend who was organizing TAFF, and since there was a mention of steampunk theme, fancy dressing and good music, I was glad to help.

And I sure had no idea what it was going to be like! Haha, but still, happy to help my friends when they need me :,).

9. What is your "safety cloth"?
The one piece of clothing that never fails... My  black dresses and this one Nightwish t-shirt.

10. How many stereotypical styles could you come up with using your current wardrobe?
1. Victorian goth 2. PVC goth 3. Punk 4. Lolita 5. Kodona 6. Metal head 7. Vintage 8. Business .... yup, at least eight that I can think of without a blink!

11. Have you ever been in a life threatening situation?
Nothing overly serious. As a kid I did run away from a suspiciously slowing car and while driving a car myself I'm a constant danger to everyone including myself ^^.

Back from a sauna or possibly some Bella Morte Club at the start of Tracon weekend. Wait! I haven't written anything about Tracon yet! Must try to remember...

The final round is [Kaino's] questions that she challenged me with not so long ago!

1) Describe a perfect morning.
The weather is beautiful and I wake up naturally, but fully awake and manage to get up instead of turning to snore some more. I warm up some delicious tea, watch outside for a moment and then station myself int he front of a computer and start typing a story.

2) If you knew you had to kill two hours how would you do it?
With knives. Oh, you didn't mean that kind of "killing"? I'd read a book or play some video games.

3) What's that one thing you never mastered, yet never gave up trying?
Piano playing and watercolors! I'll never give up!


I also went to see Lindsey Stirling's concert in The Circus, Helsinki, Finland with my mother and sister. Forgot to mention this too! I have been such a lazy writer...


4) What's your favorite rain?
The one that comes with insane intensity from sky right down to earth, making a great noise when hitting roofs and other surfaces! I also love light summer rain with sun shining at the same time, or light rain when swimming in a lake. I also admire thunder storms when indoors and with a good view... I suppose I like rain in general as long as it's not the cold autumn rain that comes at your face horizontally!

5) Tell me about something that's still on your bucket list, why it's important that you do it at some point in life and what made you include it in the first place.
Writing a successfull (or a cult) book as mentioned above too. It got to my list as I started writing stories the moment I managed to stitch two words together. In the age of ten I was writing the longest stories in the class (not always the best ones though), in the age of twelve I knew writing was my reason for living and in the 20-21ish I knew that writing and some social responsibilities were the only real reason to keep on living.


Another Bella Morte Club this time with a Halloween theme! Lovely decorations, eh~

Jewelry - possibly Seppälä // PVC striped pants - Lip Service // Buckle Boots - Demonia // Shirt and a "shirt " - secondhand

6) I'm a massive procrastinator and could not answer the question on how to avoid procrastinating - do you have any tips?
No! I'm one myself! One of the ways to avoid it is to think very, very convincingly that the thing must be done. And it'd better be done now or it will bug you and keep you from concentrating to other things.

7) Who would you like to spend a day with (can be a living or a dead person but obvy they'd be alive for a day with you)(or if not pls explain why you'd rather spend a day with a corpse).
Too many to choose from! I'd love to listen a whole day long speaking and piano-playing Tuomas Holopainen! And of course I would love to spend a day with my father as he was before an exploding blood vessel in his brains took his memories, if this counts, even though it doesn't directly follow the given two rules.

Off to yet another Halloween party, haha.


8) Favourite bird?
Owls. They are big and beautiful night birds, with interesting habits and trivia. Lots of mythology things too. If I were a bird, being an owl would be my choice. 

9) Tell your readers a habit that you have that they probably don't know of.

Let's see.. a habit I have picked up during the last half a year is that when I wake up, the first thing I do is brushing my hair. Since I do it while I'm still half asleep, I often realize I have been brushing my hair for 10 minutes or more when I finally roll down from the bed...


10) Turn around 180°. Walk forward until you find something on the floor. This is now your weapon in the zombie uprising, post a photo of yourself wielding your weapon.
It's 1 at night! I have no idea where the camera cable is! And I will post this tonight since if I have been writing this post for last three hours I could have been sleeping instead! So even though this one was my favorite question out of all 33 questions, I'll be boring and just tell you that there is a history magazine, which I would roll up and smash the zombie heads with! (I'd also be very handsome in this dark blue, fluffy morning/bathrobe thingy. Very convincing. Want into my survive-zombies -team?)

11) Recommend an autumn song.
An autumn song? Hmm, Kari Rueslåtten - Why So Lonely? has an autumn feeling and it is a beautiful song.


~*~

Whew, all done! Now, not to be boring, I'll tag some people. 
That is all the three of you who tagged me, just because I could have been sleeping two hours ago if I hadn't been doing this! I so don't care for the rule number six!

Oh, or even better! Let's start a new challenge altogether since we all have had the eleven thing! Let's see...

"If I Were A God..." -challenge!

Rules are as follows:
1. Tag back to the person who tagged you.
2. Answer the questions.
3. Add a question if you come up with a good one.
4. Challenge five other bloggers.

HA.

That means that [Lonlon], [Tinde] and [Kaino] are tagged.
And Miss K because she just started her new blog [pinkishpixiedust].
And my sis, [Giko], because I always tag my awesome sis.

Questions for you kids:

1. The global warming thingy will kill lots of stuff. You get to save one species and have to kill another. Which ones and why?

2. Ok, since you are playing god, make a prayer your worshipers would have to pray every evening.

3. Nice and poetic that one. Now, any sacraments you would want to have?

4. I like this theme. Three annual ceremonies that would be held to celebrate you?

5. Just in case you become a god, what sacrifices we mortals should offer for you for a good weather and such benefits?

6. Since there are the five of you playing gods, check each others blogs and tell us what kind of gods you think the others would be like according to their blogs.

7. With which god of the other four would you most likely ally yourself with if needed?

8. Since there are five to choose from to worship, why would your supporters choose you?

9. Tempting! What rules should the followers of your cult follow?

10. How would you end the World when the time comes? Your take on the apocalypse?

11. Ok, the World is ending, what will you offer as the after life?


HAVE FUN!



~*~

EDIT: The thing went mad so sorry for possible font changes, letter size changes, weird gaps and possible lack of numbers. I want to sleep tonight, so I'll stop fighting this post now.

6 kommenttia:

  1. Wow we have the same perfect day!

    You look amazing in green shades and I love the Pris from Bladerunner type makeup! I was going to comment on your outfits but there were so many and so niceeeee I just want them all ok!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. We need more perfect days in our lives!

      Thank you! If only those shades were of a better quality... But must love the round lenses!

      Poista
  2. Vastaukset
    1. I like it a lot too! I was at first worried that the neckline might be a bit too big, but it's perfect :3.

      Poista
  3. Ihania kuvia ja miten kauniita vaatteita siulla on! :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Haha, kiitos :D. Kuvanlaatu on yhtä tasasen matalaa kun aina, pahoittelut xD.

      Poista