sunnuntai 5. lokakuuta 2014

Get Ready for Halloween 2014: Start


It's that month again! Halloween month!
Here are the posts from the earlier years, to get your Halloween started:

[Spidery Things]
[Classic Horror (films)]
[Zombie Pieces]
[Asian Horror (films)]

So last year I took a mission of watching an old black and white horror movie every night of the month. After so much (or not) chills through the moving pictures, I decided to search for the spooks from another classic source. That is, the horror books. Since I can't lock myself in my room for the whole month, I can't  read one book for each day of the month, so I'm aiming to read one book for every week. Let's see, if I get any sleep from all those (hopefully) haunting pages!

~*~


Ahhhahaha...
So my laptop crashed taking all my pictures with it. Alright, I'm starting to scope with that, but oh, a new problem emerged! My big com doesn't have a place to insert the camera's memory card and I have no idea where my camera's cable is. Argh! Must find it soon! Must find something soon!

These pictures of Enya, one of my bjds, were originally taken almost a year ago. Luckily uploaded to Photobucket back then. But what could have suited this post better than a vampire girl eyeing Necronomicon?

2 kommenttia:

  1. Oh no! I hate when that happens with pictures! That is why I miss the old photos you could print and have hard copies of!

    I like old black and white films, modern horror films really scare me! Of course I love the classic books like Dracula and Frankenstein.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Oh, the old photos.. to love them or to hate them! They needed to be managed (=mess) but yes, they were safe at least!

      Yeah, same here. And you can most of the time guess what will happen next in most of the modern horror films... Oh! Dracula is an excellent book indeed!

      Poista