maanantai 27. lokakuuta 2014

El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron

Few days ago I finished such an amazing art game that I have to share some fangirling with you. Every new area was such a visual party that it just kept blowing my mind away. 


The game is called El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron and I played it with Playstation 3. The story was about returning the fallen angels to heavens, so that the Elders wouldn't lay a great flood over the Earth to wipe it clean.

I did spam a good deal of the pictures to my twitter account while playing, so I tried to find some new ones, but they just can't bring over the feeling and epicness. Play the game.

(And while it has nothing to do with the looks of the game, there is one more thing I have to mention. While I played two first rounds of the game with original Japanese voicing, the third round I went for English. You know why? Jason Isaacs was voicing Lucifel. Jason Isaacs. That's why.)









~*~

So much to sew, so little time! The university's history courses continue tomorrow! How on Earth can I make time for everything?!

2 kommenttia:

  1. Oooh! Jason Isaacs!

    The art is amazing!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Indeed! He has a great voice and accent~
      It looks even better when you are playing. Truly breathtaking scenes :).

      Poista