perjantai 30. toukokuuta 2014

O' Death for Piano

I have been away for a month! Feels like forever!

Welcomes to [Ms Ladyfair]! I hope you enjoy your stay~

~*~

While being busy at work and school and all, I have done.. several things, but about those in another post. In this one, have some little something I worked on for some days.


As mentioned somewhere in this blog, I have been watching Supernatural in a marathonious sense, and in some point, there was this song by Jen Titus, called O' Death. I loved the scene it came with and I loved the song. It just kept haunting me every day, so I decided to try and arrange it for piano. I have never arranged anything for piano before, not by ear, not me. Nope. But I suppose I did an alright job for a beginner? Have a lousy video and the sheets, which, I'm afraid, are written by hand, since I didn't have a suitable program on my computer.



Now one must run, there is a dress to make and no time at all.

8 kommenttia:

  1. Wow, you arranged this! So talented! Amazing work with the arrangement and the playing!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you so much! I was super unsure about posting this, since there is so many much more talented people around, but if at least you have enjoyed it, then I am happy! ♥

      Poista
  2. You are so talented!!! I love watching people playing instruments and piano is one of my favourites. It suits you extremely :D

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you! I wish I'd be better player though x).

      Poista
  3. Does anyone have just the notes? :c
    I haven't learned how to read piano music yet, sadly. :c

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Like for a guitar? Sadly I'm quite clueless with those :). I hope you will find them!

      Poista
  4. Kirjoittaja on poistanut tämän kommentin.

    VastaaPoista
  5. Thank you so much!
    I transcribed your sheet music and improved upon it:
    http://bit.ly/2dWY8TP

    I used MuseScore 2, a free program. Here is the MuseScore file: http://bit.ly/2eFNHIc
    Dear reader, please let us know if you improve upon it! :)

    VastaaPoista