torstai 3. huhtikuuta 2014

Dolce & Gabbana Fall 2012

Alive! Me! Still! Just in case someone missed me. I've been using all my free time on Guild Wars 2, so haven't made it to anywhere else. I have so much to post to this blog again, but so little time! Must play! I mean, must wake up early to go and sew feathers around. Yup.
And when I get back here again.. I have so much catching up to do! I bet all my favorite bloggers have updated at least ten times during my absence. Well, must prepare a good load of tea for that marathon then!

~*~


To get my topic list shorter by one, have some wonderful jacket love! These gorgeous jackets from Dolce & Gabbana's Fall 2012 menswear collections are eating my poor heart. How much can I love jackets? And there was a good deal of capes too. Do see the whole load in [here]. 








I so do need more jackets. Even though that means I'll have over twenty of them. Do I care?

4 kommenttia:

  1. Upea kokoelma! Käytettäispä tollasia vaatteita enemmän normimuodissa <3

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Niimpä! Tosin pitäisi varata aina paljon aikaa ulkonaliikkumiseen, kun matkanteko hidastuisi näitä tuijotellessa!

      Poista
  2. OMG, I need all of these jackets, wow! Ugh, they are all perfect!

    VastaaPoista