maanantai 30. joulukuuta 2013

Dolce & Gabbana Fall 2006

As I was strolling around the mysterious alleys of Internet I stumbled upon some pictures from the Dolce & Gabbana's fall 2006 ready-to-wear collection. All those buttons! I couldn't but roll on my sofa with happiness and inspiration. 

Therefore, have some pictures:







To see the rest of the collection you may go [here].

~*~

As for other things...
My [lil sis] has taken good care this autumn that I get my dose of anime series. Which is a good thing, for I do love anime, even though I'm terribly lazy with sitting down and watching them by myself. Let's see if I get them all right, first we watched Sword Art Online, then Attack on Titan, after which was Mirai Nikki and last time we started Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai (ok, so maybe I needed to check the last one from somewhere). Oh, and then there was this movie that had superbly pretty animations with name of... name of... The Garden of Words! (Yes, needed to google the name, haha.) Now I have given myself a splendid reason to share two openings which I liked. Yes. That was the point of this.



~*~

Oh my! The clock has just taken a turn and the last day of 2013 has started!
Since I doubt that I'll be making another entry this year, I'll wish you good New Years right here. Now go and celebrate and make promises and keep them too!


8 kommenttia:

  1. Mirai Nikki! <3 Parasta pitkään aikaan :D

    VastaaPoista
  2. I am not a huge military fan (I am a veeeery girly Victorian) but I like the third down very much, especially with that cravat! Now that I could wear!

    Happy new year to you!

    VastaaPoista
  3. Ihana tuo Dolce & Gabbanan mallisto, hyvältä näyttää vieläkin vaikka oon aiemmin törmänny monesti tuohon. :) Inspiroiva mallisto ainakin, kun aina tulee ideoita omiin juttuihin kun vähän aikaa selailee kuvia.

    VastaaPoista
  4. Hei vitsit miten hieno mallisto, en tajua miten oon ohittanu ton kokonaan! Kiva ku jaoit <3

    VastaaPoista