sunnuntai 6. lokakuuta 2013

Get Ready For Halloween 2013:Start

Oh, yes, the clock is much.
Oh yes, it's too late.

But I'll just drop this by, and be back on another night.

~*~

It's the Halloween month again! 
To get yourself to the mood and to pick up some hints on preparations, check the Halloween entries of the previous years:

[Spidery Things]
[Classic Horror (films)]
[Zombie Pieces]
[Asian Horror (films)]

This year I have decided to do this slightly differently, and watch a black & white horror movie for each night of the month and post stuff about them in stacks of eight. Bwahhahha.

~*~

Also, have a teaser of what we have been up to with [Miss K] this autumn..!


~*~

I also added a new gadget on the page's side bar ->
Since I'm terribly lazy about updating my sketch blog, I supposed that it might be nicer to get information from that whenever there might be something interesting to look at. 

4 kommenttia:

  1. Wow, that photo looks amazing, I love pictures like that, the kind of dreamy world I wish to live in!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you! I'm really happy of how the photoshoot turned out! Haven't seen the final pics yet, but I trust Miss K to edit them to something awesome ♥.

      Poista
  2. I can't wait for halloween, I'm so excited!
    That picture is very inspiring, I really want to see more!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Yeah, me too! It's gonna be fun~
      Thank you! I hope I'll be able to get the edited pieces from Miss K soon ♥.

      Poista