perjantai 19. heinäkuuta 2013

Animecon X Report

Gah, where did this week go? I better do this post now, or it will be officially late too.

~*~

Last weekend , 13.-14.7.2013, in Kuopio, Finland, the tenth [Animecon] was held. I, [Giko], [Lon] and [Talu] headed there day before, for the that place is a bit far away and taking train on 13th would have made us miss half of the first con day. 
 
I did have a camera with me, but Giko's was bigger and fancier, so mine was just sulking in the bag. Aside of the first picture, all the photos are by her. By clicking her name in the start of this post, you can see more pictures she managed to take~


Fancy camera, fancy camera. I wouldn't mind owning it~

Black Top Hat & High Collar Shirt & Platform Shoes - Secondhand // Pinstriped Long Vest - Gift // Cross Necklace - loaned from Lon // Knee High Pants - F+F

Cup noodles with champagne, just what normal people eat around 24:00 in a hotel.

Randomly pointing on the program. On the first day there was something to attend for almost every hour! Rare and nice.

For reason X, everyone was going mad with those. Prolly half of visitors carried one home.




This is the announcer/commentator of the cosplay contests.  And she is made of awesome, being able to entertain the audience even for longer times, when the judges needed some time to do thinking.

Persona team! I love persona. Must go play some...


Kuopio's symphony orchestra performed a selection of musical pieces out of anime series/movies. And that was the best thing in the whole program, I swear. It sounded so epic...

Yay for.. knees!

...I have no idea what that blue cu--thing is doing on my bag! No idea! *shifty eyes*

Do not turn around, Giko...

Lunch Money was the game of the weekend. I had just bought it few days before Animecon, so none of us had played it before. But after the weekend, we had gotten a good hang of it. It's pretty good, yup.

It was a good con, and a nice weekend trip for summer. Super hot, but maybe it balances the fact that this week that followed it has been very rainy and cold.. I hope we will get some more nice days, to do more trips and to eat ice cream. Yeah.

~*~

As for other things. 
I finished Clavell's Gai-Jin (alright) and started Herbjorg Wassamo's Dinas bok (maybe has a translation to english under name like Dina's book, or Book of Dina). Also being very addicted to Persona Arena and neglecting my Guild Wars 2 characters.

16 kommenttia:

  1. Looks like a fun event! I don't know most of the costumes, but they look amazing! Those little llama things are so cute, they look like a llama version of Pusheen! I kind of want one! I love orchestral music! Also I love your outfit in the first picture! Waaant! The shoes and knickerbockers are awesome!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Haha, it was fun!
      And thank you, I love orchestral music and those knickerbockers too 8D.

      Poista
  2. It seems you had a great time :D Precious little thing i saw on your pictures, like the ring, your outfit, this baby blue thing on your back, noodles and chambane yeah yeah, i am sure you had a wonderful time. Not to mention that i cannot even imagine the orchestra and how it sounds ^^

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Fufufu, thank you, I did have good time~
      And big orchestras <33~

      Poista
  3. Mistä olet saanut käsiisi rapu cup noodleja??!! ;___________________; Harmittaa niin paljon, kun niitä myytiin muinoin itämaisessa marketissa täällä, mutta eipä enää.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Tullintorin East Asian Market Tampereella myy! Sinne siis hamstraamaan! :D

      Poista
    2. How unfair!
      Jos ei täältä vähitellen ala taas löytyä niin aivopesen sinut diileriksi! >:D

      Poista
  4. Woow, that seems to be one great event, sometimes I wish I'd attend such things. You wore an awesome outfit, I'll never get over how great top hats look on you :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Haha, then maybe you should try weird events~ They can be surprisingly amusing! Thank you, I may love that top hat a little too much <3.

      Poista
  5. Ihana tuo asu, nuo housut ovat erityisen hienot! :) Kauniita asuja näemmä ollu cossaajillakin, ei voi muuta sanoa. Mie kävin joskus aikoinaan Nekoconissa (?), oisko ollu 2005-2006 ja sehän oli siellä Kuopion musiikkikeskuksella. :) En oo kyllä sen jälkeen nuissa tapahtumissa käyny, mutta mukavaa ainakin sillon oli. :D

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Kiitos! Nuo housut ovat myös todella mukavat päällä!
      Ja jep, paljon hämmentävän hienoja cossisuorituksia myös, joista ei tullut kuvia. Huhhuh, toiset osaa!

      Poista
  6. Ohhh, and I forgot to mention that I tagged you in one of my last blog posts :)

    VastaaPoista
  7. Haha champagne and noodles! I must try that sometime xD I love the pictures, fancy camera needs to be owned! (The Slenderman one is amazing :D )

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Haha, yeah, great combination xD.
      The moment I see a good deal of a fancy camera, I'm so gonna buy it~

      Poista