sunnuntai 5. toukokuuta 2013

In Skirts

I think I said that if someone doesn't buy the loli skirts I made, I'll wear them myself. 
I totally did.


Me and [Giko] went to roll around some stores, and ended up in front of a fancy house, waving a camera. Here is what it looked like:






Outfit:
Velveteen Skirt - Selfmade // Black Shirt, Velveteen Short Jacket - Secondhand // Black Hat - H&M // Blue Cross Necklace - Moi Meme Moitie // Shoes, Other Accessories - Random


Squintsquint. It was wonderfully windy day, and my eyes watered all the time, especially since I didn't wear my glasses.
(Giko asking her father to send a helicopter.)

Oh, and you haven't seen my house yet! I obviously live in here!

So am I more handsome in skirt or in pants? Haha.

~*~

Now weren't we looking all well-behaving. It's all a lie of course, the truth looked like this:





Thanks for looking, we hope you had fun too!

~*~

As for other things.
Oh my, I'm going to be late! Anyway! Going to put stuff on sale in few days, stay tuned if interested.

Now must run!

8 kommenttia:

  1. Lovely skirt and great photos!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you! It was fun of taking them :).

      Poista
  2. Omnom hattujaa! *__* Ihanat asukokonaisuudet teil molemmilla X)

    VastaaPoista
  3. Missä ihmeessä tollanen suihkulähde on Tampereella? O_O Tai tuo talo? Noissa paikoissa sais otettua tosi nättejä kuvia *o*

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Tallipihan lähellä on sellanen ravintola kuin Palatsi. Sen takapihalla oltiin :). Ja kesämmällä, kun tuohon saa vielä vedenkin...!

      Poista
  4. OMG that is a gorgeous outfit, and i can say you look perfect in both skirt and pants! But, you look amazing with the long hair-wig!! Anyway, i have to leave you, i am gone stare your outfit pictures and your house (!yeaah!) cause you nailed it :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Awww <33. Thank you! Yeah, I wish that was my real hair TuT! And I just wish that I lived in there, haha, it's a restaurant.. maybe I should next time go and eat there...!

      Poista