torstai 28. helmikuuta 2013

Before This Month Ends...!

Welcome [Eleorose], 
I hope you enjoy my blog, and btw, your blog's background is way cool!

~*~

So, if I'm fast enough writer, this should make it to the February side of month still. Because at the beginning of this month there was this meet-up that lovely [Sera] arranged, and I never got to post any proper pictures of it! Thanks to [Silkuchu] for the photos!

Aww, they are all such a nice people. Let's meet again~

And this is not a revenge!

...she wasn't throwing them at me, I just happened to be in between the ladies. Maybe.

Just a reminder, if you wanted to know:
Bag & Shirt & Bird Skull Brooch - reStyle // Black Vest - H&M // Pants - F+F // Black Boots - random

~*~

Also.
 Went to eat waffles with [Miss K].

  ....everyone should already know that I'm not a master chef material. Especially when sugar is involved.
But that doesn't mean that I wouldn't try it now and then! Hahaha. Well, they tasted alright at least!

~*~

Just in case that it didn't come through with the eatables above, I'm hungry. And it's midnight. And I'm not going to the fridge right after posting this. But that's only because my other hand is holding a PlayStation controller.


7 kommenttia:

  1. waffles <3 and ohmigosh, macaroons <3 next time be sure to save me some. i remember my first ones being all too mushy and "big"... maybe a bit too sour too though still eatable. i should really bake some macaroons again... with you ;)?

    VastaaPoista
  2. Hahaha, toi kolmas kuva! Voin vaan kuvitella tilanteen XD Ja aivan ihana tuo siun musta laukku *_*

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Haha xD.
      Ja niin mustakin >U>. restyle.com, sillä on yhtä sun toista aikas kivannäköistä ;3.

      Poista
  3. Ihania miittiläisiä ^__^
    En oo ite macaronseja vielä kokeillu, koska ne vaatii kananmunia ja en suostu ostaan tehotuontomunia..mutta eikös se maku ole tärkeämpi kuin se näkö? :P

    Ootteko herwoodin siinä pikkulammen laiturilla kuvailemassa? :D

    ~ Frillycakes ♥ ~

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Kiitoksia! Ja lohdullista kuitenkin, että olivat vielä jopa tunnistettavissa :'D.

      Juurikin siellä! En ollut ennen käynytkään itseasiassa :D.

      Poista
  4. Your lolita community seems adorable *^*
    And I really love your outfits :3

    I'll follow you~

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you and thank you! I think I'm gonna follow you back, fufufu~

      Poista