tiistai 29. tammikuuta 2013

Cosy Winter

It was just yesterday that Miss K told me that she wanted to do a wintershoot with "cosy winter" as a theme, so she asked if I had some huge scarf to take with me... There was two I could get easily, and since other of them was pink... you don't really need to guess which one she wanted me to take with me xD.
But it was rather cute, such a bright color gave nice warmth and happy look to these. And I love the scarf for
1. It's handmade by my mom
2. It's huge
3. It's wam
4. It's soft and not tickly at all

Yup. Beware of some colors!

Miss K is the photographer of [lumililja.net], see the pages for more of her works.












~*~


About a week before, I and J-pon hanged around in a close-by forest, taking bjd photos with a same sort of theme. Yup. Winter = Warm clothes. To see more bjd photos, go [here].

~*~

As for other things...
I gotta go and play PlayStation. Right now. Or my brains will turn to green jelly. That wouldn't be nice, therefore, I must run again!

11 kommenttia:

  1. Ihanat värit nuissa kuvissa, ja niin valoisia! :)♥ Kauniita kuvia kaiken kaikkiaan. ^^

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Haha, niistä tuli varsin ...pirteitä :D. Kiitos kommentista!

      Poista
  2. That is a cool photoshoot idea, I love it! The pictures look great, you and your friend seem to be enjoying yourselfs a lot on those photos. You look so happy and calm :)
    I LOVE the scarf, OH MY GOSH! It is a great contrast to the black of your clothes and the white of the snow and it matches your lipstick.It's perfect!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you! We did have fun even though it was sort of cold weather :'D.
      (Haha, and "calm" is an adjective that quite many seem to like to describe me with xD. No idea why xD.)
      Haha, that scarf is pretty cool :'D.
      Your comments are always so nice to ready :).

      Poista
  3. Kirjoittaja on poistanut tämän kommentin.

    VastaaPoista
  4. Let's do something like this again. SOON. VERY SOON. Or well, we might want to wait for the snowstorms to pass. Unless we want to do a snowstorm shoot? That would be interesting... No, but you look so pretty in these, if you want the goofy behind the scenes shots, poke me :D Oh and I'd love to take some pretty photos of your amazingly pretty BDJ's some time ;)

    P.S. I have a blog here now too, yay...? :D And yeah, the lovely typos took over the prev comment so I made a new one x]

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Sure thing! And it would be interesting to have you photograph my dolls :).
      And yaaay! Welcome to blogger!

      Poista
  5. such beauties!! loved the photos!

    VastaaPoista