keskiviikko 23. tammikuuta 2013

Ayami Kojima

Welcome to [Laura Morrigan] and Lulu!
I hope you will enjoy my random ramblings~

~*~


It's time for some artbook love! This is my favorite out of all the beauties I have managed to drag home. 

Ayami Kojima

Ayami Kojima is japanese self-taught artist, who has done many things from novel covers, to manga to game concept arts and back again. She is perhaps best known for her designs and arts for a certain video game called Castlevania.
Her preferred medium seems to be the traditional ways like acrylics, and somehow that rises her even higher up on my idol list (if I had one). Her art is often rather dark, loaning things from fantasy and horror. 


The book featured above is amazing eyecandy, showcasing many astonishing works by this artist. (If one could learn only by staring at her art!) Have a look inside:









(Just for trivia, the book also has LotR fanat in it! Didn't occur to me to take a pic of it though.)

~*~

As for other things...
It's just so much fun to write words like "horror" when the "R" -key isn't working properly. My finger sort of slid under it and now the key needs extra pressure to work. Maybe I'll look into it tomorrow.
Also! Been sewing like mad because of a certain event, more of that later. It's 3:00 and I'm going to be dead tomorrow morning. We dead people are very busy folk.

No, I'm planning to be alive tomorrow morning, or at least tomorrow in general, don't you worry.


4 kommenttia:

  1. Wow! What beautiful art! I must admit, I have a bit of a crush on Alucard from Castlevania. I LOVE the way she draws those beautiful, solemn faces!

    Thanks for welcoming me!

    Oooh, interested to see what you are sewing! I recently took up sewing myself! Not so great at it yet!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Yeah, me too. So epic TuT~

      The pleasure is entirely mine^^.

      And I can't wait to post about it, but I just haven't got to photographing it yet! Sewing is a great hobby <3.

      Poista
  2. Ihana tuo kirja *o* Noi piirrokset/maalaukset on niin upeita ja rakastan tuota tyyliä hyvinkin paljon ♥ Osaisinpa itsekin piirtää ja maalata noin ;^;

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Allekirjoitan kaiken, mitä kirjoitit. Kojiman tyyli on rakkautta ♥.

      Poista