maanantai 15. lokakuuta 2012

Get Ready For Halloween 2012

 //EDIT: Haha, I wrote this earlier, but apparently it was saved as a "draft" and wasn't published until now :'D.//EDITEND

Sleep-study-work-sleep, is what I have been doing last two weeks, and the same will go on for the next two as well, but after that it should ease up a bit. Such a shame, for it's the Halloween month! I'm not sure if I have time for the theme posts this time, but I'll try my best. I have few in mind after all...

Here are the posts from 2010 and 2012:

[Board Games]
[Spidery Things]
[Classic Horror (films)]

~*~



I also got the Liebster Award from [Chastel] a while back.

Rules:
1) Post 11 facts about yourself.
2) Answer the questions the tagger has set for You.
3) Create 11 questions for the people You've tagged to answer.
4) Tag 11 people.
 Since I have spammed 11 facts about myself a few times before already, I'll skip to the questions, for questions are much more fun~
Also, have some ghost ships to go with the answers.
These miniature ships were made by my father quite a long time ago.


1. If you made a movie who would you want to act in it?
Jason Isaacs. Absolutely.

2. Do you have a favorite TV-show?
Not really. At the moment I'm into Game of Thrones though.


3. Have you ever made some craft or art you're really proud of?
Hmm, yes, I suppose. I'm quite happy with the [blue jacket] I made last winter. Also I haven't yet grown ashamed of this [fan art to Mucha].

4. What's your dream home like?
Interesting. If I can have everything I want in it.

(This tiny pirate ship has been my favorite ever since I was a kid, it was tiny and red and striped and it has skulls. Haha.)
5. What's the last book you've read?
The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman.

6. Do you have a favorite cosmetic or make-up product, and if so why is it so good?
This one Avon's lipstick (buttered rum) is one of my favorites, because of it's creamy feeling and dark colour. In general, kajal is something I need close at hand.


7. If you could eat only one food over and over for the next month what would it be?
Sushi. It has great variations, a month is easy.

8. If you were a superhero what would be your weakness?
Ice cream.


9. What's the best thing about autumn?
Evenings and the trees.

10. What was the nicest event you went this summer?
Oh, this is a hard one! Lumous, maybe.


11. If you had to recommend a book for your readers what would it be?
Good Omens by Gaiman and Pratchett. One of my favorites.
  


I have put this award forward at least twice, so forgive me for being a boring person this time! Next round then again..!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti