tiistai 18. syyskuuta 2012

Speed Sewing

I made a dress to my sis for Tracon, and since the request came a bit late, I needed to sew it fast. And I did, in about 2-3 days. Tried a few new things like shirring, and it and the rest of the dress ended up alright. 

The pictures were taken in equal hurry, in order to get it out for a test drive, so I can't say they'd be any good. But I suppose you can manage a dress out of these. And yes, it's a popcorn print.



*cough* The hem's stripes don't seem to be co-operating, but they are straight and of an equal size, I just swirled the holder around and forgot to pay attention..


The darkness is eating the lace but it's there. 

~*~

Welcome to [Vellamo]! Have fun and play nice~

~*~

As for other things... Aside of gaming Okami and reading The Game Of Thrones, I have screwed up my sleeping times. And not sleeping well does bring the mood down. So I better go to sleep now, and tomorrow I don't need to wake up to a ring of an alarm clock.



4 kommenttia:

  1. Vastaukset
    1. (Haha, I needed to run that through a translator!)

      Thank you <3.

      Poista
  2. OMG your sis is soooo lucky!! Is a gorgeous dress and in 3 days? That's so fast! And with a great result. Plz adapt me :D

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Haha, thank you!
      And you can move here any time you want, then I'll make dresses for you too!! ;D

      Poista