perjantai 31. elokuuta 2012

Evil Queen and 22 Questions

"I want to make a shoot about Evil Queen."
"Oh, count me in!"
"Ok, take that and that with you and come over."

That was pretty much how the conversation went with Miss K and me in Messenger one day. So I picked up "that and that" and drove to her lodgings to the idyllic forest view, where she sacrificed my blood to hungry Finnish insects in sake of photographs.  So also the styling, the make-up and editing are made by her, the clothing and accessories are mine.

Miss K is the mastermind behind [Lumililja Photography]. She is a familiar sight at local horse activity things, but can also be asked to snap that lovely camera of hers at people. Weddings, birthdays.. if you need a lady with a camera, she welcomes your contact~

But to give this post some text stuff too, I have been challenged to 11 Questions by [FullMoon] and [The Countess] and the questions have been unanswered for a shamefully long time, but here I go! First the questions of The Countess, then FullMoon (translated Finnish->English). (Sorry my loves, for being such a slow being as I am!)

(Maybe I should make a new banner out of this...)

1. If you were given 100€ right now with the obligation that you have to buy something that makes you happy, what would you buy?
I'd by tickets to Japan for me, my sister and J-pon. I'd also buy ridiculous amounts of books, games and other very important stuff. Oh yeah. Oh it was just 100e? Oh well, you get the point!

2. Your favourite movie?
I'm one of those who don't have only one. Lord of The Rings has a special place in my heart, but HERO and The House of Flying Daggers are insanely beautiful. I also adore Miyazaki's films and have always a good time with Burton's movies and old Disney's stuff is a way to warm a heart.

3. If you could become any fictional character for a day who would you want to be?
There is so many that I would like to be for a day. I'd like to be an elf of Middle Earth, I'd love to spend some time at Hogwarts, and someone who can fly would be a lot of fun (now, all, imagine me as a superman. What a lovely colors... ..my eyes....)

4. Is there an ethnical/political theme or agenda that is important to you?
Hmm, saving the rain forests. And pandas. And other pretty stuff. The trees are very political stuff.


5. Fish or birds?
Birds. Though some fishes are mighty fine.

6. Could you live for two weeks without your mobile and the internet without feeling that you lose contact to people that are important to you?
Two weeks I could manage. And I can still muster up a letter. Or I can just turn up at your door. Just be carefull, your door could be the next!

7. Favourite item of clothing?
A long black jacket. Nothing beats an epic thing like that.

8. Have you been kind to a stranger this week?
Yup. Kinda part of my work.


9. Do you like old buildings?
I love them. They are beautiful.

10. Umbrellas or parasols?
Though one. I'll go with umbrellas, for I like the sound of rain.

11. What was the last thing you have creatively made with your own hands?
The latest one was a small vest for my bjd, Ira.
 
1. Where do you usually buy your clothes from?
Now days it's secondhand places. And Internet shops. And Internet's secondhand places.

2. Evenings or mornings?
Evenings. If it's up to me, I'm not out of bed before the morning has already past. Though if I happen to be awake at an early morning on my free time, it can be a lot of fun. But evenings and nights are the best times of the days.

3. What kids' TV shows did you watch as a kid?
I simply watched them all. I wasn't a huge fan of any school related stuff, nor the superhero stuff either. But all the fantasy related I did like. Some very much.

4. White chocolate, milk chocolate or dark chocolate?
Haha, sometimes everything goes, some times one or another. I'll go for dark.

5. Favorite subject in school?
History and arts. I did like physics and math as well.

6. What kind of music is your favorite?
Alright, again a question with no only one answer. I like the epic stuff. From celtic sounds to ebm. From metal to classic choir stuff. Yup. But I don't like everything. I like something from everything. Yup.

7. What hobbies do you have on your free time?
A huge load of hobbies. First to come to mind are reading, drawing, gaming, sewing, playing piano and practicing martial arts. So in other words, I have never time. Or so it feels. Never enough time.

8. Tea of coffee?
Definitely tea. If you catch me with a latte in hand, I must be feeling cold or very tired.


9. Done the Confirmation stuff?
Oh yes. That camp. I didn't like it at all. Not because of the theme, but because the people at the camp.

10. Your dream career?
Writer and game consept artist/writer. And doing artsy and music things as a side job. Oh, that would be so nice...!

11. If you could have only one wish, what would it be?
Everyone is thinking about rainforests and world peace right? Naturally. But if it was for me, I'd hope that I'd be more than good enough in life. Or something.

~*~

So originally the rules also included to tell 11 facts of yourself as well, but I don't like talking about myself, so I think the answers here are more than enough on Me-department. Also, I'm supposed to challenge 11 new and shiny persons to this. I did that in some of the previous posts and don't remember who I tagged that time, so sorry if this hits you twice!

But look, you'll also get this pink badge that came with The Countess' challenge!



My questions to you:
1. What's behind you?
2. Do you remember what was in your dream last night?
3. Best book you have ever read?
4. Which one you would rather speak of if you had to choose: politics or religion?
5. Have you seen the film called The House of Flying Daggers?
6. You have read Harry Potters haven't you?
7. What do you think of this song?
8. If you could learn to play perfectly one instrument, that would be?
9. How many steps do you need to take to get to the door of the house? How many to fridge?
10. Do you remember what you ate yesterday?
11.  Do you like more to be in front or behind the camera?

And I'll challenge
[Lume]
[Chiina]

Agh! I'm supposed to be awake in 4h! alright, you six don't follow my example but tag 11 people like good fellas and sleep like human beings! 

Good nights you all!
(Noo, 4h, noooo)

13 kommenttia:

  1. Aivan ihania kuvia! <3 Oot tosi kaunis. :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Kiitos :>.
      Kuvat onnistuivat myös kuvaajan ja miun mielestä oikein muikeasti :).

      Poista
  2. I love your new photos, they are great!!! And yes, you should definately make the first one into a banner, it's amazing!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you!
      Oh, then I definitely will! It's been the same banner for almost three years so maybe it's time xD.

      Poista
  3. Vastaukset
    1. Kiitos! Niitä ottaessa oli myös hauskaa... ainakin aina kun joku hyttynen ei ollut kimpussa :'D.

      Poista
  4. Thehehe <3 Ihte olet ihana malli <3 Ja muista että miulla on sulle vielä käyttöäkin (kohta käydään samanlainen keskustelu kun postauksen alussa XD)

    Ja kaikille kommentoijille tiedoksi, että jos malleilu kiinnostaa, niin mulle voi mailitse (valokuvaus[at]lumililja.net) heittää omat yhteystiedot (nimi/säpö/halutessa myös puh nro.) ja liitteeksi mieluiten kuvaa notta kun saan taas näitä ideoita niin suatan ottaa yhteyttä =) Palkkiota mie en kyllä valitettavasti tällä opiskelijabudjetillani pysty maksamaan mutta otetut kuvat saa vappaasti käyttöönsä =)

    Ja jos muuten tykkäilette mun kuvista, niin tykätkää ihmeessä myös miun sivusta facebookissa (https://www.facebook.com/lumililja). Kaikki tykkäilijät saa multa virtuaalihalit <3

    T. Ruthless advertiser Katri (the kuvaaja) :D

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. "Muista että mulla on sulle vielä käyttöäkin"... toi kuulosti niin väärältä xD.

      Ja owner approves advertising by youu~

      Poista
  5. That is a wonderful photo shoot!! And you beautiful as always!! Yes for the banner!! The first photo is glorious!!!!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you!! I'll make that one photo ointo a new banner for the blog as soon as I have time! <3

      Poista
  6. Puuh huuh, vihdoin sain vastattua sun kinkkisiin kysymyksiin söpöliini!

    VastaaPoista