torstai 12. heinäkuuta 2012

LUMOUS Festival 2012


Here I am, here I go!
 But before that let's have a little loo at this years [Lumous], which was the 12th of its kind.

It was a warm weekend, with occasional raining in the middle of Finnish summer as the certain kind of people started to gather at Tampere, Finland. I put the roses on my hair and went there too.

~Day 1~

Heading to Dog's Home, I was most relieved to hear that [Ravenoaris] was going to be there too. Whew, I'm always timid about being in such a social places alone! As the evening went on we also found out that [TomVi] and [Tinde] were attending too. I must have sounded very clever as I spoke some random stuff and destroyed some cola for ...4h? One single glass... Ahhahha... I had had a morning shift that day too, so it's alright to be tired right?

My camera missed Harmony Garden, but they were the first live performers.

Jemek Jemowit

Always beautiful Ravenoaris

TomVi and Tinde being illegally gourgerous.

And, err, me.

Gilet, Blue Cross - Moi-Meme-Moitie // Black Shirt, Stockings - Seppälä // Shorts - self made // Linda Flame Flare Boots -Pennangalan // Black Roses - H&M

~Day 2~

 The friday started by me going with [Giko], [LonLon]  and Joppon to hang around at the end of Tampere, making weapon replicas for our cosplay. See Gikos blog for my *cough*sword. The painting of them took huge loads of time and it was closing to 21:00 when I was back home, jumped into some pvc and ran off to Klubi.

I hanged around with the sweeties from yesterday with Mr Mi and JenJen added on. It was great to see them for a long time! Also met some new people and spotted numerous bloggers. I was way too shy to wave my pink camera at them. Or anyone. I'd have loved to collect pics of everyones' clothes..!

My mother was the sweetest and volunteered to take a pic of my outfit and...
..she totally makes me look tweaked. 
Sigh, well, anyway, that's better than this:
...right? Hahaha. Anyway. Damn warm this pvc when you are dancing as much as I did...

Long Pvc Skrit, Pvc Bustier, Studded Bag - Secondhand // Black T-Shirt, Black Roses -  H&M // Spiral, Wooden Earrings - EMP // Black Sandals - random

Bloodygrave & Die Lust!

 Chaos All Stars

The Last Days Of Jesus

~Day 3~

Alright, managed to get up this morning too.. but it was time for a evening shift at work. So I carried my stuff over to there and waited for the clock to turn 22:00. When it did I was a green flash closing to Klubi, where I was glad to join the cool people from yesterday. While there I started to feel like jumping in such a big heels really might kill one's feet...

 Err, I was trying to get a pic fast before some would storm in and find me doing something as silly as taking pictures of yourself. I mean.. how ridiculous is that... So these are all I have of the stunning dress that I now had the first chance to use.

I was in a hurry when I left home to work and simply caught everything "golden" with me.

Green, Plaid Gown - Lip Service // Black Roses - H&M // Chan & Studd Earrings - GinaTricot // Clock Necklace, Studded Bag - Secondhand // Chain Necklace - Gift // Skull Ring - Glitter // Linda Flame Flare Boots - Pennangalan

Emplosia

Soviet Soviet seems to have escaped my camera.

Extinction Front

Raven & Jen ~

This pic I stole from Tinde's blog, because I just had to xD.

~Day 4~

The final day of Lumous this year. I woke up for morning shift (started 7:00, ouch), worked it through and went home trying to sleep and failing in the attempt. Nevertheless, as the clock was closing to 20:00, I had dragged myself up and out. Picking Jen on the way to Dog's Home we were joined by Joppon, who came to dance with us. We also talked Mr M2 to get himself to The End club and he did. We four totally abused the poor dance floor for the majority of the night.

 The End has banned all cameras, so no pictures from there. Why? I'll leave it up to your imagination, to find out the truth, you must join us next time~



~*~

As for other things!

I'm waking up in few hours again, but that aside!

I have been working like mad with out cosplay project. And argh, it's this weekend and argh, still needing few things done before we are ready. 

I'm dying to get to play, and after this weekend you can bet I will! Also have read few books, from Dracula (Bram Stoker) to Faerie Wars (Herbie Brennan). 

Also! Welcome [TomVi], cool to have you around!

8 kommenttia:

  1. oijoijoiiii jumalaisen ihana tuo sinimusta puku!! anna kun arvaan; "tein ite..." :D

    samoin tuo vihreä tartan-mekko, ihana :) ja kuten aina olet taas ollut niin nättinä^^

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. En sentään, tällä kertaa "maksoin, ja liikaa" xD.

      Kiitos =w=.

      Poista
  2. All of your outfits in this post are awesome, you are unbelievably beautiful! The one from the Lumous Festival is stunning!!!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Awwww =w=. Thank you so much, your comment warms my heart in this cold Finnish summer <3.

      Poista
  3. I stay to my opinion, you girl have an amazing unique style and a gorgeous face! you match so great all of your clothes that makes me super green when i see your post hah :$:P just keep dressing your-great-self they way you do!!!!<3

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Aww, I'm so happy to hear that from such a beauty as yourself TWT. I'll try my best in the future too~

      Poista