maanantai 14. toukokuuta 2012

Flashback

Welcome to [Asio Otus] and Viivakissa!
Holi snäp, that makes 80! Thank you, have fun, I will!

~*~

I'm healthy again! At least quite healthy.Yet at school/work we are having the last run to summer and with that I'm working about 14h/day. Ahhaha, life, what was that again? Well, despite of all that, I have been running around places, doing things, and I'd have so much to write about, but as you may have noticed, I'm lacking the time to do so. Here are things that have happened during the last (about) three weeks.

 Somewhere there a bit after my lvl up, Mr M and Jenjen baked me a cake, so I went over to them to eat it and play some happy board game with colorful trains. Also it gave me the perfect reason to put on this long, black, velvet dress which is one of my favorites: it's extremely comfortable, fits perfectly and looks beautiful. Also, bought secondhand, just in case you wondered. (No make up, no hair done, that's me, yup.)

They also gave me this weird cup as a present. So cute, ain't it?

A funny thing led to another and I ended up as a hair model again. I have no idea how they make me look like I'd really have some awesome hair on my head. It must be magic of some kind. I tried to get a pic back in there, but it didn't give justice to their skills. Above are the spoils they gave all the models and a strawberrystuffbottle which was a part of Miss K's birthday gift for me~

A comic festival Tampere Kuplii was held a bit over a week ago, and I visited it armed with my sister and J. We listened stuff about weird make-up things and about wigs, and also somehow, it seems we are going to jump around in a group cosplay in some con this year. I'm not going to reveal more about that, it's gonna shock someone to death. Probably me. And yes, there might be a new game in there too. And new stockings from Seppälä.

Miss K was in London -I WANT TO GO TO LONDON- and brought me macaroons. They were very cutely colored and yummy and I totally ate them all! I even ate the pic of them! Or maybe my picture of them failed? You'll never know...

Also went to movies with sis and mom to watch Dark Shadows, the newest Burton movie. I do love Burton and Depp and HBC and a pile of other things and persons, and it's always nice to see what they come up with, even though this time it didn't quite hit the core with me.

Oh, and do you ever get a great urge to speak to a stranger, to find out where are they from and where are they going? When I was heading to the movie theater, there was this man who walked to the other direction, and no idea why, but I'd have loved to talk to him. He wore all black, round glasses and had long whiteous hair, sigh, I hope I had at least boldly smiled to him instead of his sneakers! (And just for the record, for those who know a thing too much, it wasn't just because of the hair!)

~*~

As for other things...
I managed through Anne Rice's The Witching Hour (not for me), watched Public Enemies (Depp!) and [Puella Magi Madoka Magica] (crueller story than one was expecting! That's the spirit!) and went to listen LM.C (more japanese bands I don't listen but end up to their gigs? But it was fun! Very much so!) at Tavastia club with [giko] and [Namuless]. Also there was a small meeting of cute loli-things, but that will get an entire post of it's own when I'm not half falling to asleep where I sit.

Next up is Kina's gig this Thursday at Vastavirta and [Black Celebration -club] at this weeks Saturday in Dog's Home.
And work. Work, work, school, work. 

But see you all soon, can't wait to be able to read your updates when I get back and to write some more!


2 kommenttia:

  1. Oh I need to find time to go and see Dark Shadows too :/ But uni is somehow eating all my spare time!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Yeah, schools always love to do that :<.

      Poista