maanantai 2. huhtikuuta 2012

Gloomy Monday

[Foxy-Chuu~] joined the crew! Welcome!

~*~

Today I woke up and it was Monday.

Wait? A Monday morning? But then that means that I must be off to work and look all boring?

Oh damn. I'd rather stay indoors, play games and sew stuff.

But it IS Monday, so nothing can be done.

Good-bye Hattie. Let's play some other time then.

Oh damn, my head fell off!
I forgot that always happens when I remove the top hat while wearing aristos. (Now you know why it's always on the top of my head when I'm taking part in meet-ups.)

*creepeticreep* Oh well, maybe I should just put it back on then.

Off to work!

~*~

No, I really wouldn't have had but a thousand of more important things to do this morning.
See ya later!

8 kommenttia:

  1. Wow, I love the combination of that awesome hat and those stunning glasses! I have already seen those in blue and I myself have a brownish pair but green? That's fantastic.
    Also, you did a really nice job on those photos, I like them a lot!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Haha, great to find others who think that round glasses are awesome! xD
      And thanks for the comment, I was very unsure about posting this, since it was all just goofing around and... u__u'. (It also wasn't a story first, I just shot some shots, but when I saw them on computer, I couldn't help myself..)

      Poista
  2. Vastaukset
    1. Thank you <3.
      Round glasses sure have an epic air around them, I wish I had a pair with proper lenses though, since I can't see too well to distance... xD.

      Poista
  3. What an adorable post! And the glasses are incredible beautiful, color of the pure absinthe! and i like a lot your hat and your shirt <3

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Aww, thank you! I was afraid this post was a bit too silly, but good thing if it was delight for someone (aside of myself xD).
      And those glasses do have quite an interesting color indeed~ <3

      Poista
    2. Not silly at all! I found it so cute and unique!!<3 Yes they are! You have some great eye love, pick always lovely accessories and the best clothes :D

      Poista
    3. Thank you ~TWT~. Makes me so happy to hear that <3.

      Poista