torstai 26. huhtikuuta 2012

Books with Pictures

It was.. last week perhaps, that I went to the treasure chest of used books -to turn in a few of mine and apparently to carry home a few in change. But that's just obvious, isn't it? If I go somewhere with lots of lonely books, how could I possibly walk out of there with at least one?

A book with stories by Brothers Grimm, in Finnish, oh my. A big and heavy book, and yup, I checked, the stories have blood in them, so it's not some all-polished version. Ha-haa!

I like the beautiful details in books. Shame most of the books now days don't have any. Unless they are for children. Hmm.

Haha, not perhaps just as classically pretty pictures in this one, but still! I was looking forwards to giving home to this and it's second part (I had seen them side by side there before), but someone had been there before me and snatched it! Sigh, they would have looked so nice together in my shelf...

Sigh, and they were in brand-new condition too! Now I wonder if the big stores have that part stored somewhere...

~*~

As for other things...

So, this blogger.com thing has some new things going on... Some are good some are not. Hmm...

Also, finished reading Suzanne Collins' The Hunger Games (alright), watched Persona 4 The Animation (happy thing for fans) and Steins;Gate (a good one!). 

Now I must run, if I want to eat before I'm off to work! See you all later!

2 kommenttia:

  1. Sorry that I havent comment for long time! Ohh I love Grim's stories ♥ Those details are awesome...

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Aww, thanks for the comment~~
      And yeah, details = ♥.

      Poista