keskiviikko 28. maaliskuuta 2012

A Black Bird's Peak

Oh my! Welcome new, shiny and beautiful new readers [Sesta], [Abigail], [Ellone] and [Corin]!

~*~

Dark and tangling , reaching from the depths of the worlds, chasing the dreamers across the Oceans, climbing the mountains right at your heels. From the morning to the next, the tireless Huntsman...

That's reality for you.

Ohm, back to the more beautiful world.
My good friend Mr M visited Venice some months ago and brought this beautiful gift to me. A real, venetian mask. How I adore detailed, beautiful masks! It came with official certificates and all. Mr M has such a good taste. And he is an artist too, I wonder if I could make him draw something for me. I like drawings~


~*~

Time runs and so do I, or I miss the training of the day!

8 kommenttia:

  1. I have always admired those masks, you are very lucky to have such a good friend with exquisit taste. The mask is nothing but amazing!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Me too, there is something very special in beautiful masks. Thank you for the comment!

      Poista
  2. I was lucky to find your blog, I love it! That mask is so beautiful! I've been looking for one myself but haven't been able to find a proper one and those cheap imitations that you find here are not quite satisfying :/

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you, I'm very happy that you found me too, for then I found your blog and it looks very beautiful and inspiring! I look forwards on following your entries.

      Same thing here, in Finland there isn't many places where to find quality masks. That's why I'm so happy in having a friend to bring this one from Venice~
      Thanks for the comment, always cheers me up!

      Poista
  3. I command you dear, to come to Mouhu with that mask and I will do some makeup and take some mega-awesome photos of you! Lurve <3

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Haha, looking forwards to it. Must make some mega-awesome dress to go with the mask then^^.

      Poista
  4. That mask's absolutely beautiful! I've never seen such a lace-like Venetian mask before. :O

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Ain't it! I'm so thrilled that I don't know where to place it, changing from wall to top of a shelf to top of an another shelf and xD.
      Thanksie~

      Poista