keskiviikko 22. helmikuuta 2012

Feeling Red

Ooh, three new readers have brought me up to number 66. Thank you and welcome to
[hattaralapsi], [The Countess] and [ernotar]!

~*~


Few days ago I finished reading Pride and Prejudice and Zombies (by Jane Austen and Seth Grahame-Smith, 2009) and because of its most delicious sounding idea, I was expecting quite a story, but found myself... not thrilled. Because of that let's have something that will make up to it: epic drama in red.

These are Dior's Haute Couture pieces from 2000, 2004, 2006, 2007 and 2011.
Are you seeing red yet?













Sorry for the huge load of pictures, I just loved them (and more, but I didn't want anyone's computer to explode.)

To see more, please visit these sites where I too was amazed by Dior's pieces:
[Vogue Australia: Dior S/S 2006]
[Elle: Dior 2011 Spring]

2 kommenttia: