lauantai 24. joulukuuta 2011

The Christmas Post



That's my favorite song for this holiday thing we are having right now and with it and this winter shoot I did with lumililja.net's lovely [Miss K], I wish you all peaceful Christmas.

If you wish to see all of the pics you may visit here: [link].

Haja: Ooh, there is a path ahead! Must check it out.

Miss K: No! We haven't taken all the photos yet!
Haja: *not hearing* Damdidamdidam, adventure here I come~


At the end of the shoot I was freezing over, my nose kept running and while I tried to steal the camera of Miss K and tried to shoot away with it, I realized that I couldn't quite feel the buttons of the camera with my cold fingers anymore... But I didn't get ill, those vitamin pills I'm consuming must be helping! Ha!

There she is. Thanks for the great time and for keeping me from eating all the snow the forest had! (Ice is shortening for the ice cream, yes?)

~*~

Welcome [Pitsiperhonen], it's wonderful to have you around~

~*~

Remember that most of your gifts were wrapped in paper and that paper can be recycled!
And do not eat too much candies with sugar coating or your tongue may get traumas and start peeling the skin off of itself! I'm serious, it happened to me just today.

2 kommenttia:

  1. Awww, thanks, you sure cheered my evening with all your comments <3.

    VastaaPoista