maanantai 9. toukokuuta 2011

Weekendsdsds

Ah, who is a fast happy blogger, who is ... *talktoacutepuppyvoice*

~*~

30.4.

Today there was a happy piknik thing with these three:
Outfit:
Jacket & Shirt & Shoes & Tophat & Clock Necklace - secondhand // Vest & Bird Cage Necklace & Pocketwatch - Gifts // Collar - selfmade // Pants - F+F

Epic walking.. oh, not us, but the two who walk ahead of us of course.

(I sat on one like that while taking the pic. I'm very respectable person again.)


~*~

1.5.

My cousins daughter's birthday party (two years old, lovely kiddo). I'm her godmother (and I should try to be a better one too, ahhaha...).

But no mighty load of photos from this day:

Outfit:
Jacket - secondhand // Necklace & Jacket's Patches - Nitrobabe // Vest & T-Shirt - H&M // Purse - GinaTricot

...I also had a skirt and pink leggings, just can't remember where they were bought from, but since you don't see them, the info ain't too relevant.



~*~

I also got my stomach to ache while eating too much candy while reading James Clavell's Tai-Pan, managed to bruise my own leg while waving kung fu fan around and got beaten by a group of demons in DDS. Damn. Game Overs in a tunnel run? No way. Revenge shall follow.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti