lauantai 16. huhtikuuta 2011

Stuff. Mostly.

Lalalala, few more bjd shots [here].

So! Another post for other stuff, now isn't that what I just wrote few minutes ago?
Well, you see, I just happen to be sitting here right now, so writing this post right away seemed like a good idea. Bear with me.

~*~

Tampere Kuplii was and went 6.-10.4.. I managed to attend the happening the 10th. The day after the Tallinn trip. I was soo alive.. not.
Went there with my sis, checked out something from the program and then loomed around the tables that sold stuff.
I saved a ramone bottle, a weird ice cream and this:

It's a mighty FF-fan-stuff-ring. Cool as anything and it got it's first trip on my finger today in an enfant terrible -meetup of which I'll speak more after I have managed to steal some photos from the others u__U'.

These two came with the post during the last two weeks. I know I always say that I'll never again buy used games (because they are often in all but mint condition), but the one on the left costed 6e and the one on the right 4e. How could I possibly say no to them, while they prettily complete the .hack// saga on my shelf?

These two rolled to my possession as birthday gifts.
The cube I got from my parents... since my mother likes to whine about how she never hears me play (I use headphones), and thought that by buying this she might sometimes. How fair...
The keyring is from my sis~.

And it seems like I have some growing FF junk collection here:
These cuties were sold at some bjd company. Though they are way too small for my bjds, to my shelf they are not.

The playing cards are from Animecon# (and who ever chose the pics for the cards, did some major failing: there is one card with a fanart pic and one photo of a cosplayer) (and, aye, I still bought them).
The phonehangerthingy is from Tracon# (though my phone doesn't have a place to hang these..).
And the last one... well, told it already once.

The ring, as mentioned before, a local comic fest this year.
The clock is from a Tracon... I believe, who knows what number though.

And Balthier to whom I never found Basch (guess they never made one, oh tears falling).
From Animecon some years ago.

There is also few keyrings that were saved from various cons, but the keys were lost at the moment.
This small stuff is easy and cheap way to get a souvenir. And yeah, the FFs are fun. Games are fun. Please get some Persona fan junk at the next con, alright? =w=

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti