torstai 31. maaliskuuta 2011

Was And Went: part 2


And then to the second part.
(Yes, why to post things when they happen instead of posting them a week later?)

~*~

The friday 25.3, which is, oh, almost a week ago, I went to listen to some interesting music. And yes, to watch goths taking over a building. I'm such a stalker, enjoying watching cool people -___-'. A nice night.
Since it started late and since I was almost being late myself, I didn't really have time for shooting photos. Should have taken the camera with me... but it didn't fit into my purse. (And there wasn't even a book in there this time xD.)

But the bad mirror shots are such an important (coughcought) part of this blog, so here we have one again! I love those stockings, must try to buy another pair, since I'll break these after few uses anyway..

Shirt - Lip Service // bolerokindathing, two tulle skirts (two for more fluffy effect) - second hand // Cameo Necklace - Bijou Brigitte // Horoscope Necklace - gift // Striped Stockings - GinaTricot

with these I also had a small, pink, skull purse.

~*~

As for saving few things...

This month's ImagineFX 11.90e from Prisma.
A small cocktail book about 5e from Suomalainen Kirjakauppa. (Nom.)
Two happy pairs of stockings from H&M, about 7e. (I hope they ain't too weird, especially those big hearts...)

These mighty Demonia boots I saved through Huuto, with 45e. They are in a great condition, though of a quite small size. Must check the fitting better when there is less ice on the roads. Until then, fingers crossed!

I also saved this:
I adore Alphonse Mucha's works. They are all so beautiful, his style can be immediately recognized, and I look up to that ability of creating all those wonderful details. I wish to learn to create such detailed and intriguing works myself too.

Have some pages from the Mucha Masterworks book:

~*~

As for other things: april is about to begin and there is quite a lot happening there.
Starting with Sonata Arctica's and Kina's concerts the 6th day, 7th day I'm attending Semmarit's concert with my mother and sister, after which, the 8th day I'm off to celebrate with a small cruise and a visit to Tallinn, accommpanied with a group of friends, mine and my good friend A's birthdays. (And to be honest, we better have lot's of fun for I could imagine a hundred ways of using that money..) Also at that week there is a comic related happening, Tampere Kuplii, which I prolly should at least visit.
Fhhew, if I live through all that, I'll be older the week following, and attending an Enfant Terrible meetup few days after that.

Align Center

3 kommenttia:

  1. Toivottavasti et nähnyt mun hullua tanssimista tanssilattialla..? :D

    VastaaPoista
  2. tuitui voi kun on söpöt bootsit, vie ne liekit tohon niin jees~

    VastaaPoista
  3. Laurora: Harmikseni en nähnyt, ens kerralla sitten x').

    satusankari: tuitui, niin justiinsa, ja sitten sun jalkaas?

    VastaaPoista