lauantai 26. maaliskuuta 2011

Etsy Adventures

I made an excursion to Etsy (why does one do such a suicidical actions, who knows, sigh), and after 120 pages of any -and every- thing with a "gothic" tag, I'll give you some of the most brainmelting things.


[Pinkabsinthe]
Pretty jewelry with gothic and steampunky touch from Poland.
International shipping, payments accepted through PayPal, Visa, WU, Discover.



[KMK Design]
A very talented mother daughter duo from US, Minnesota, brings us fancy shirts, skirts and bridal gowns in Neo-Victorian/gothic style.
They ship worldwide and take payments through Paypal, MasterCard, aso.
They have also sites outside Etsy, find them [here].

Have to love the beautiful sales photos. They make one really want it all.


[BLACKMIRROR DESIGN]
"Alternative Fashion style, rockabilly, gothic, fetish, burlesque, steampunk, glamour couture."
Yeah, why take just one when you can have it all. Also having an online shop [here].
Worldwide shipping, payments with PayPal only.



[Lovechild Boudoir]
My favorite of the ones included in this post, I'll just let the photos talk for themselves.
From UK, ships internationally and accepts PayPal only.

I love the horns in these.. I mean the costumes!... Err, well, pretty photos, eh?

Can I have this skirt-corset-combo in my life?

~*~

As for other things, I'll make a new post after I get some photos transferred to the com. And now back to play; I'm half way through FF7 (with a lvl 82, ahhaha).

3 kommenttia:

  1. Ngggggghhh that skirt + corset combo makes me make grabby hands at my laptop screen. I love stripes and I love corsets and and and ooohhh wide ribbons, ooooohhh that choker...

    VastaaPoista
  2. Kaino: *nodnod* I felt exactly the same when I saw it, so beautiful u___u <3.

    satusankari: aye *W*.

    VastaaPoista