maanantai 24. toukokuuta 2010

Weird Necklaces and Rocking Horses

Yup, it's time to link more happy places where one could lose some money.

[BlackPillRedPill]
They don't seem to have too much itmes in their cathegories, but there was this:


Yeah, yeah, plastic and all. But somehow it's very eyecatching.
At least the moment I saw it, I needed to keep looking at it for quite a while.

That's the main style of the items: something a bit weird going on, but not exactly gothic all the time. They are an online store for Angelspit merchandice. Located -suprise, suprise- in USA, shipping stuff across the sea (their sites can list the items with euro prices, so I believe they are shipping at least to Europe. And by same logic also to Australia too. Mheh.)

The rocking horses (speaking of shoes, naturally).. originally designed by Vivienne Westwood, and later acuiring quite a number of cheap versions. Used by lolikids and rockers alike, and a bunch of other people too. Wooden soles, no heels but platform... ballerina shoes on wooden platforms, yes that's what they are. Or the best known version of them at least.
So what is it in them?
...tell me when you know. I just know that I seem to be very keen of them.

While waiting to be able to by some miracle get the "real ones", here is a shop that sells (I don't have ones, but I have read good comments about these shoes by DD) them, and the price won't even kill your wallet.

[DOUBLE DECKER]
The shop's headquarters locate in Japan, but the sites are offered in rather fluent english (and in japanese too, if that's what you happen to fancy). They ship overseas and the payments can be made with Paypal or International Postal Money Order.
They also offer a great deal: two pair of shoes with $90. Apparently that applies to all of the shoes. Whoa.


These ones seem to have satin ribbons, but they have other options too. Of the featured ones, they offer not only black but white and pink versions as well.
They also sell sneakers, boots and rubber sole shoes.
About the quality, I can't say... yet. I'll edit it in after I have ordered ones.


As for the original designer, Westwood, she has released new rocking horse shoes in her Spring/Summer 2010 collection:

They are pretty plastic, aren't they? Expecially when the originals had wooden soles.. that's not so bad thing though. The wings I find cute, the marble styled looks not so much (even if, yeah, Hermes, yeah). To judge them better, would need to get my hands on them.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti